Are you from a South Asian background with a COVID-19 related story? Please share your stories with us
The last year and a half have been filled with uncertainty and doubt as a result of Covid-19. However, one thing that has been a constant for many has been the relationships we have with members of our family.
This year Sampad has been commissioned by BEDLAM Arts & Mental Heath Festival, to produce a play exploring the impact COVID-19 on the well being of South Asian families. Playwright Farrah Chaudhry would like to hear from you as part of our research process.
- How did home schooling affect your wellbeing?
- Have you been on furlough worried about your job over the last year?
- Have you been grappling with grief?
- Has living with older or younger generations proved difficult?
- Has Covid-19 encouraged you to reconnect with anything in particular?
The good and the bad – we want to hear it all! In complete confidence, this is the opportunity to tell your story. No story is insignificant. We’d love to hear from you with personal stories and reflections to document this unprecedented time in our lives which will go down in history!
Farrah would like to hear your story! Watch Farrah’s introduction vide