Support sampad to help South Asian arts flourish
sampad is a leading development agency for South Asian arts. We play a significant role regionally, nationally and internationally in promoting the appreciation and practice of South Asian art forms, be they British Asian or originating from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
However there is always more that we could do to support the development of artists, extend learning opportunities to people of all generations, and provide opportunities for audiences.
Ways in which you can support us are by:
- Sponsoring a sampad event or season
- Becoming a sampad ambassador to assist us in areas of audience development
- Attending sampad events
- Telling us what you think about the quality of the events and your experience of them either through our feedback forms or simply by commenting in the relevant areas of the website
- Letting us know what you think about any aspect of sampad’s work
- Registering to join our Mailing List