Artists in Schools Training
Do you deliver creative learning to schools or want to, but need some help getting there? Sampad is taking bookings for its Artists in Schools Workshops NOW!
Sampad is currently offering workshops aimed at helping artists/creative educators to develop and prepare their work with schools. Register for one of our interactive training workshops which will provide you with practical tools and advice including:
- Working in a school environment
- Lesson plan content – creating sustainable ideas
- Making links to national curriculum & strategies
- Project planning – financial & academic year cycles
- Marketing strategies
- Personal advice & guidance during 2013
All participants will be registered onto sampad’s artist pool for delivering workshops in schools during 2013 and will receive practical information to take away on the day.
SEE FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS WORKSHOPS BELOW!
Dates and venue
Registration from 9.30am
Workshop – 10.00am to 12.30pm
Networking until 1.30pm
Costs & booking
£45 including VAT
ORGANISATIONS: If you are booking for one or more of your artists, our standard bursary rate of £40 applies.
For more information contact Rabiyah K Latif, Education Co-ordinator on email@example.com or 0121 446 3262.
Feedback from previous Artists in Schools workshops
- It was all enjoyable, but really great to work with such a diverse group of artists and explore ideas and network.
- I enjoyed networking, learning at someone else’s portfolio, hearing other peoples suggestions: I can do that!
- I enjoyed filling out an action plan of how a workshop would be arranged under a specific timescale
- I learnt a lot about funding which is something I knew nothing about. Also what opportunities were available for someone like me.
- It was very professional and real; excellent for start ups but a very useful reminder of how things are now. I can get complacent about what you do, this served as a great reminder and refresher to what I used to know.
- I enjoyed the interactive areas and the fact that we had to develop our ideas at the workshop. It was a great start to develop my artistic area in schools
- It was very informative, delivered at good pace, in a lovely place, giving useful resources. I enjoyed the dialogue and I learnt more about planning process and how turning passions into a plan
- Lovely delivery and very informative! Thank you, Rabiyah!
- I feel motivated and excited about developing opportunities with sampad and schools